Our silk thrives in water...
- In a tub basin prepare the water at cool temperature with minimum detergent, evenly distributed.
- Submerge your Nouvelle piece and dip-dip or soak for 15 minutes if it needs more cleaning time.
- Rinse clean with plenty of water.
- Lightly pat dry or shake the water off. To avoid unnecessary creasing-avoid wringing or squeezing.
- Hang flat dry and go for a casual look or steam/iron for a more polished look.
- Prepare the cool water with a splash of detergent.
- Turn the piece inside out. Use a washing bag or pillow case to protect the delicate fibers.
- A delicate cycle is preferred on a low spin setting.
- Take it out of the machine as soon as cycle is complete to avoid wrinkling. Shake it, shape it and lay it flat or hang. Note: the delicate straps of camisoles may stretch when hung.
- In a hurry- dress and go or steam to enhance the fiber's beautiful lustre.